The big companies are taking part in the metaverse, so, therefore, Walmart definitely will not miss out on this, although it is surprising it took them this long to join Facebook, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Bumble, Disney, and a string of other companies with plans to claim their own corner of the metaverse.
The retailer, the largest private employer in the US, quietly filed several trademark applications in late December, which described extensive plans to sell virtual merchandise. CNBC was first to report on the applications.
- How to Setup quick reply messages for WhatsApp Business
- How to Automatically Move Files From One Folder to Another on Windows
- How to Create a Server on Vultr or Digital Ocean. Ubuntu 22.04
- Ubuntu 20.0.4: How to Install WordPress with LEMP
- A complete guide to Start an Online Business for the dummies
As reported by businessinsider The company Walmart quietly filed several trademark applications in late December, which described extensive plans to sell virtual merchandise.