Who would believe the price of a Chromebook will go as high as $1,300? is a Chromebook really worth buying at such an expensive price? let’s look at the new Asus Chromebook flip cx5 to know what makes the product so expensive.
This is a complete review of the Asus Chromebook Flip cx5, the cons and the pros of it, at the end of the day, it is left to you to decide if the laptop is worth investing in.
Quick Overview: Key takeaway features of the Asus Chromebook Flip Cx5, it comes with a good hardware configuration, a backlit keyboard, and a USB-C port with Power Delivery. You can operate the touchscreen display with fingers as well as with a separately purchasable stylus.
Why you should buy Asus Chromebook Flip CX5
- It offers a Unique smooth texture
- Comes with good specs
- durable long lasting battery life
- The screen can be rotated 360 degree
- Carries Essential Ports
Why you should not buy Asus Chromebook Flip CX5
- 16:9 display
- very expensive
- Touchpad is a bit stiff
- For the price it sells, speaker is not so great
Is Asus Chromebook Flip CX5 worth the Price?
Yes, the product is a robust Chromebook with a lot of great features you will definitely love.
Is Asus Chromebook too expensive?
Yes, the product is super expensive, unless you’re a lover of Chromebooks, you should definitely consider going for a notebook laptop instead.
Asus Chromebook Flip CX5 Specification
- Processor: Core i5-1135G7
- RAM: 16GB
- Storage: 128GB SSD NVMe
- Weight: 4.17lbs
- Thickness: 0.7 inches
- Battery: 57Wh, three-cell
- Display: 15.6-inch touchscreen, 1920 x 1080
- Camera: 720p
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.0
- Charging Speed: 0-50% In 45 Minutes
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 3.5 mm Headphone Jack, microSD Card Reader Slot, HDMI 2.0
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics