You will find in this article all you need to know about Npower 2021 Batch C physical verification date and venue. Note that the verification process is only for candidates who have been successfully shortlisted and have complete the thumbprint process.
Npower 2021 Batch c Physical Verification Date and Venue
Npower will commence its physical verification on all applicants on the 25th June 2021 till 30th of June 2021.
The verification process will take place at various Local Government and states.
Why Npower Verification?
It is common for people to forge documents, this is what the Npower verification is for. To carefully validate each candidate’s document and ensure there are valid.
Npower will set a committee to carry out a physical verification for all Npower applicants. The verification process is aimed at ensuring that your documents are genuine.
Also, in line with the Npower application requirements, the verification process will be used to fish out applicants who do not meet the requirements but went ahead to complete the application form.
Documents to carry along to the Npower verification centre
All applicants will be verified based on the following:
- Educational Certificates (including WAEC, NECO, NCE etc)
- Age declaration/Birth Certificate
- Employment certificate (if any)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Valid Identity Card.
- Printout of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Residential permit or domicile letter of your Local Government area.
- Passport photograph.
- NYSC discharge certificate. (for graduates only)
- N-power 2021 online printout containing your Reference Number.
As a rule of thumb, get a filecase and always go with all of your certificate to an interview. This is to avoid Had-I-Known cases. Documents are not so heavy afterall.
Was this article helpful? Please leave a comment below and also share on your social platform.