Netflix to raise the price of subscription plan by $1.50 per month for the basic plan and $2 per month for 4k plan.
According to a Netflix, spokesperson Told Reuters. “We’re updating our prices so that we can continue to offer a wide variety of quality content options,”.
Netflix has set a standard for providing consumers with high quality and interesting movies and the only way for the company to get rewards for its wonderful service is definitely by hiking the price of a subscription.
However, having earned so much trust and a large audience, the company fear losing subscribers resulting from the increase in subscription by a $1 per month.
- How to Setup quick reply messages for WhatsApp Business
- How to Automatically Move Files From One Folder to Another on Windows
- Ubuntu 20.0.4: How to Install WordPress with LEMP
- A complete guide to Start an Online Business for the dummies
- Download Noiseware 2020 Full Version
This is not the first time the company is raising prices, the standard plan started at $11, which later went up to $13 in 2019 and in 2020 it was at $14, and we have it today at $15.50.
NETFLIX PRICE HIKES