This is to inform the general public that the NECO GCE Registration 2020/2021 is ongoing. The board is inviting suitable applicants to register for the examination by following the procedures stated in this guide. The guide is written to discuss how much is Neco GCE registration fee? How do I register for NECO GCE 2020/2021? can I still register for NECO 2020/2021
NECO which stands for The National Examination council offers two main examinations across the year. The board offers an examination that is written in June/July and it is referred to as Internal Neco and that of which is written during Nov/Dec. referred to as External NECO. Candidates who applied for the Internal NECO are required to put on uniforms during the examination while those who registered for the NECO External put on any decent dress.
The November NECO GCE 2020 Exam date is out. And you shall learn about it in this article. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
Neco GCE Registration 2020/2021
The registration usually begin in August through October, but this year’s registration for 2020/2021 starts late due to the shift in Academic Calender resulting from the Corona Virus lockdown.
The board had announced that the registration is ongoing starting from today 1st December 2020 and will end by 22nd January 2020.
The registration is both offline and online. Prospective candidates should visit the Councils website www.neco.gov.ng SSCE External link to locate the nearest registration point (Cyber Cafe and register or any time within the sipulated registration period.) CAndidates can also create account purchase registration token and proceed to registration point to register.
When will the NECO GCE registration 2020/2021 end
As stated above, the registration will end 22nd January 2021. Extension of time is not guaranteed so hurry now while the sun shines else you’ll be left behind.
Although, there is room for late registration which begins from 23rd of January 2021 to 31st of January 2021. Late registration will attract and extra fee of N1000 (One Thousand Naira Only).
And for the die hard candidates, there is also room for walk-in registration, i.e. you can still register a day before the first paper of the examination is written and that will cost you double the price for early registration which N20000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only).
Guidelines to register for NECO GCE 2020/2021
- Passport size photograph is required for the registration. The candidate’s passport size photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must have white background. System Camera can also be used to snap the passport size photograph at the point of registration as the case may be.
- BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS will be captured during the offline registration of each candidate
- CAndidate should note that there will be biometric verification during the conduct of the examination
- Candidate found to have mismatched fingerprints at the point of verification are deemed impersonators and would be sanctioned according to Extant laws
NECO GCE 2020/2021 Registration Website
Visit www.neco.gov.ng to complete your registration.
How much for NECO GCE Registration
The registration fee is Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty (9,850.00) Naira only plus N50 Stamp duty making a total of N9,900
- How to fix Illegal string offset PHP
- New updates for PEST PHP – higher-order expectations, Ray debugging integration,
- Array to string conversion error in php
- What to consider when starting a YouTube channel
- Sony $900 Professional Drone
What are the procedures for NECO GCE Registration 2020/2021
Follow these steps to successfully complete your neco GCE Registration. Avoid falling into the hands of online scammers and dont pay money to anyone you dont know.
- Visit the neco website on www.neco.gov.ng to create an account that will be use to complete the registration. N.B. For Cyber Cafe’s Operators, you can use one account to register multiple candidates, do not create multiple acconts for each registration.
- Purchase your NECO GCE Registration token, you can do this by using your ATM Card. N.B. extra charges may be added at the point of payment using remita. Alternatively, you can also purchase your card from triple g services
- Complete the GCE Registration form on the nceo portal
- Print out your examination photo card slip.
- Upon completion of the registration, the Cyber Cafe will provide you with the NECO GCE 2020/2021 Time table and a clear printed copy of your photo card which will be presented at the point of examination, keep it safe.
The Referee’s Attestation section of the Photo Card should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following
a. The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary SChool
b. An Ordained Clergyman or a Chief I
c. A commissioned Officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent.
d. A senior Civil Servant not below GL. 14
e. A legal practitioner of not less that Ten Years experience
Candidates are no longer required to submit their attestation/photo cards at neco state office for stamping.
Visually Impaired Candidates
Visually impared candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to indicate the nature of their disability when making entry of their bio-data in the offline application during registration.