The LG Gram 17 2020 is a lightweight 17-inch laptop that weight under 3 pounds, coupled with its ultra wide screen and durable battery makes it the perfect choice for film editors, bloggers, writers and travelers.
If you have been suffering from working on a small screen and think of adding another screen, making it a dual screen, is a great idea, but think of travelling, your dual screen wouldn’t fit on a bus, let along on a small car. That’s why you need the LG Gram 17-inch screen for improve productivity.
The LG Gram 17 2020 Laptop is offered at a starting price of $1,499.
It looks very much alike to its the 2019 model but the new LG Gram 2020 has a significant improvement over its predecessors, the chassis and keyboard layout have received minor tweaks, the battery is bigger, and a new 10th Gen Core i7-1065G7.
REVIEW OF LG GRAM 17 (2020)
|Good Stuff||Bad Stuff|
|Wide Screen – 17-inch screen||Very Expensive for its kind|
|Super Lightweight||No touchscreen (A laptop of its price deserves a touchscreen)|
|Durable Battery life||Centered touchpad could cause accidental clicks, cursor movement.|
|Enhanced keyboard over previous made|
How it compares with other Laptops
- HP Spectre x360 13 (late 2019) 9.0 $850
- Lenovo Yoga C940 (14-inch) 9.0 $1,000
- HP Spectre x360 (13-inch, 2019) 8.7 $1,000
- Important Microsoft Word Settings you must know
LG GRAM 17 2020 SPECS
- 1.30GHz 4-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 with turbo boost up to 3.9GHz
- 16GB DDR4 dual-channel at 3200MHz
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 1TB M.2 solid-state drive (2 x 512GB)
- 17-inch IPS display, 2560 x 1600, 16:10
- One HDMI, three USB 3.1 Type-A, one USB 3.1 Type-C (Thunderbolt 3), audio jack, power port, microSD slot
- 14.98 x 10.34 x 0.69 inches, 2.98 pounds
- 48W charger
- Two 1.5-watt stereo speakers
- HD webcam
- Backlit keyboard
- Precision touchpad
- Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.0