Consider how many times a day you’ll need to send your account number to customers who ask for it on WhatsApp, and what you usually do. I bet 9/10 you would do one of the following (a) Type your account number and send (b) Open a previous chat, copy your account number and send. So, what if I told you that you could automate this process so that you don’t have to type or copy your account number every time? Cool right? Consider the amount of time you will save and quickly return to your work. Stick with this article and I will show you just how to set up Whatsapp Business Quick reply Messages.
WhatsApp Business is one of the most popular business communication apps, with over 5 million active users. The app is perfect for small businesses that want to connect with their customers in a personalized but non-intrusive way. Several SMBs in Nigeria have seen an increase in sales after incorporating WhatsApp into their communication strategy.
What is WhatsApp Business Quick Reply
It’s a new feature available in WhatsApp Business that allows users to save and reuse frequent messages in chats.
Users can now save and reuse frequently used chat messages thanks to a new feature in WhatsApp Business.
How WhatsApp Business Quick Reply Functions
When the time comes, you can access your saved messages by pressing the forward slash key to choose from a list of your saved messages after saving the message you want to reuse first.
How to Setup WhatsApp Business Quick Reply
- Tap the three dots to access your settings
- Tab Settings from the list
- Open on Business tools
- Open Quick Replies
- Tab the big plus sign at the bottom right of your screen to add a message
- Enter a word that will quickly retrieve this reply
- Enter the reply message (Enter text or Select Media)
- Tab on Save at the top right of your screen
- Exit back to your chat, you’ve successfully setup your first quick reply message
- To use the message you’ve saved, type ‘/’ with your keyboard or select quick replies from the attachment tray.
Quick Reply WhatsApp message templates for seamless customer service
When customers contact your company, you can use a few quick reply templates that we have developed after conducting the necessary research.
- Create a quick reply message for your account numbers; do not create separate messages for each account number; instead, include all account numbers in a single message, and let the customer choose the bank of his or her choice.
- Hi there! Welcome to our store. We have received your message and someone from our team will contact you shortly.
- Hi! We are delighted to have you with us. How can we help you?
- If you wish to return any of the items that you have purchased, you may do so within 15 days.
Thank you for stopping by, if you find this article interesting, dont hesitate to share it with friends.