How to fix premiere pro playback too fast. I installed premiere pro-2020, launch the program, and imported footage. Remember this is a fresh installation of premiere pro-2020, I have not tweaked any settings but when I press the play button, the footage seems to playback at a faster speed.
Premiere Pro footage plays back at a faster speed
When this error occurs in your program, you noticed the playback is not smooth, the character appears to be talking too fast, and the audio skip frames. This error is an easy fix and I will show you how to solve this in just two steps.
The solution to Premiere Pro Playback too fast
- Goto Edit from the menu
- Point to preference
- and click on audio hardware
- Change the Default Input from whatever it is to no input
- Click on
- Playback your footage and see that the problem has been resolved.
These articles may also interest you
Please share this article if I was able to solve your problem. Thanks for sharing
- How to Setup quick reply messages for WhatsApp Business
- How to Automatically Move Files From One Folder to Another on Windows
- How to Create a Server on Vultr or Digital Ocean. Ubuntu 22.04
- Ubuntu 20.0.4: How to Install WordPress with LEMP
- A complete guide to Start an Online Business for the dummies
- Download Noiseware 2020 Full Version
- Walmart takes a serious step towards the Metaverse
- Netflix subscription plan goes up by.
- Review of Asus Chromebook flip cx5 – Should I buy?
- How to protect your Debit Card (ATM) from yahoo boys