How to fix premiere pro playback too fast. I installed premiere pro-2020, launch the program, and imported footage. Remember this is a fresh installation of premiere pro-2020, I have not tweaked any settings but when I press the play button, the footage seems to playback at a faster speed.
Premiere Pro footage plays back at a faster speed
When this error occurs in your program, you noticed the playback is not smooth, the character appears to be talking too fast, and the audio skip frames. This error is an easy fix and I will show you how to solve this in just two steps.
The solution to Premiere Pro Playback too fast
- Goto Edit from the menu
- Point to preference
- and click on audio hardware
- Change the Default Input from whatever it is to no input
- Click on
- Playback your footage and see that the problem has been resolved.
These articles may also interest you
Please share this article if I was able to solve your problem. Thanks for sharing
- I wish someone told me this 4 years ago before I got into the University.
- Fix Premiere Pro Playback too fast
- Approved Nysc Senate List – How to check your name
- FCE Obudu shortlisted candidates for NYSC 2021
- The Dawn of Microsoft windows 11 – what to expect
- NPower News Today 2021 June: Verification, Shortlist, NASIMS, Deployment,
- Npower 2021 Batch C1 Physical Verification date and venue
- Solution Hp Pavilion x360 Backslash key returns # Key Remap
- Windows Cannot Be Installed on this disk. GPT TO MBR
- How to fix Illegal string offset PHP